Where do I get treatment?
- In your own home! We come to you. We bring all the necessary equipment required to treat you in the comfort of your own home, office, gym or anywhere else convenient!
What areas do you service?
- We service all of Greater Melbourne in Victoria. Click here for our service location
What are the qualifications of your physios?
- All of our physiotherapists are Australian qualified physiotherapists and registered with the Australian Medical registration (AHPRA). Some of our physiotherapists are specialised in certain areas of physio and have post-graduate qualifications in particular areas.
How long is treatment?
- Treatment time varies depending on your issue. But as a standard treatment time is 30 – 45mins.
Is physiotherapy treatment claimable on private health insurance?
- Of course! If you have “extras” cover as part of your private health insurance, you will be able to claim back you physiotherapy treatment with Rehab Ready Healthcare. Due to the differences with health insurance cover, we are unable to predict the amount that you will get back.
Are there any travel fees?
- Absolutely not! Our fees include travel expenses and time.
Do I need a referral?
- No. There is no need for a referral to be seen by a physiotherapist. However, for patients who are part of compensable programs, DVA, EPC (enhanced primary care) or hospital programs we do ask for a discharge summary or doctor/hospital referral.
Do I need to provide any equipment?
- No. Our therapists will provide all the equipment required. To assist in your treatment, you may need to purchase some extra equipment which we will recommend. We do ask that you allow a clean space for our therapists to properly assess and treat you. We ask that you lock your animals away prior to our therapist arriving.
Does Rehab Ready Healthcare see DVA patients?
- Absolutely. DVA patients with a gold card are fully funded for treatment with no out of pocket expense.
What is the wait time for an appointment?
- We aim to see all patients within 3 business days. For urgent matters we can see you earlier or even on the same day!