Are you needing rehabilitation after knee surgery?
- Have you just had a knee replacement?
- Are you unsure how to complete your rehab?
- Are you keen to return an activity but unsure how?
Rehab Ready Healthcare have an experienced team of physios and occupational therapists that can get you back on your feet following to assist with your rehabilitation after your knee replacement surgery (TKR).
The 12 weeks following surgery are very important for recovery and rehab. Committing to a plan and pushing yourself to do as much as possible each day will help you heal faster from surgery and improve your chances for long-term success.
At Rehab Ready, we will assess your function, listen to your goals and devise a plan using exercises to help you recover from your hospital stay and surgery. Physiotherapists also work in partnership with your surgeon, doctors and other health professionals to ensure the best possible treatment and care.
We will assist with (but not limited to):
- knee strengthening exercises
- knee range of motion exercises
- gait aid progression (frame, crutches, stick etc)
- pain medication advice
- Swelling management
- Transfers (Car, steps, etc)
Click here to get in touch to see see how we can assist you with you rehabilitation after your knee replacement surgery (TKR).