Rehab Ready Healthcare offers ante natal and post natal physiotherapy support in the privacy and comfort of your own home, by an experienced Pelvic Floor and Womens Health Physio.
- Have you had a baby and you aren’t allowed to drive?
- Due to the pain and/or incontinence, is it difficult to get to the physio?
- Are your kids affecting your ability to get to a physio?
- Are the feeding times and sleeping times making it impossible to fit in appointments?
THAT’S WHY OUR WOMENS HEALTH PHYSIO TEAM AT REHAB READY HEALTHCARE WILL COME TO YOU!
Conditions which we can provide management and advice include:
- Pelvic girdle pain and/or pelvic instability
- Back and neck pain
- Separation of the abdominal muscles (Diastasis of Rectus Abdominus Muscle or DRAM)
- Pelvic floor weakness
- Weak abdominal muscles
- Wrist pain associated with pregnancy or caring for your baby
- Therapeutic ultrasound for breast conditions such as engorgement and/or mastitis
- Return to exercise advice
Advantages of home womens health physio:
- Treatment in the comfort of your own home
- No travel time or car parking issues
- Flexibility to fit in with your baby’s sleep and feeding times
- Reduced burden on your family or friends to get to appointments